Thursday, April 9, 2009

I'm done, now the easter bunny can come!

I finished Brynn's dress. It turned out pretty good, I had a bit of trouble with the zipper, but that was probably because the other two were no trouble so I thought I was home free, I was wrong. Well they are all done now and I am so happy. They did not turn out to bad for a rusty ol seamstress, even if I do say so myself.
This was an interesting project. I did not have a pattern, but I thought that I would try a tie for Dallin. When I was getting started I told him that I was not sure if I could make it work. He said that he would be sad if it didn't work, but he would still be happy as long as I tried. I was surprised that it was important to him. I guess he was starting to feel a bit left out, and needed something new made by his mom. It is probably a bit tough to be the only boy. all in all it did not turn out to bad. Now I will know what changes to make if I ever make another one.
Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment