Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Busy, but fun!


One down (almost, I need to sew on a hook and eye fastener and a flower) 2 more and a tie to go!
This is Lauren's Easter Dress. I decided to make them this year. Hopefully I can finish Kenley's and Brynn's dresses, and Dallin's tie in the next 10 days. P.S thanks Mae for the inspiration to get back to work, and finish this!

Lauren must have been quite tired because she was wide awake 5 minutes before I snapped this shot this afternoon. She did not get a long nap though, I had to wake her up so we could go to scouts. She didn't mind, a ten minute power nap can completly refill all the energy that a four year old needs.

FIRST TIME WITH FULL PIG TAILS! So so cute! Now if we could figure out the secret to growing hair on the top of her head.


Every day gets pretty busy anymore, But I would not trade places with anyone in the world! I love my family! The life and memories we are creating together are Priceless!!!


1 comment:

  1. so so cute! I love the pigtails. The dress is adorable Traci. I hope I can finish the other 3 dresses this week. I'm glad we're friends to inspire each other. ;)

    ReplyDelete