Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Homemade Christmas!





Boy does life get busy at this time of year. There have been 4 birthdays in our family sense my last post, plus Halloween, and Thanksgiving. I have a lot of updating to do, but it is late, so much of it will have to wait. I wanted to show some of what has been keeping me busy though. We have been making most of our Christmas gifts for this year. I can't post pictures of a lot of it yet, but the kids are asleep, so I can show a bit of what I am working on for the girls. I have only spent $7.oo on fabric and Velcro. The rest of the supplies for the doll clothes were just scraps, or old clothes that had a hole or a stain or I just did not wear. I am hoping to get several more outfits completed soon. We have also been selling some jewelry. The pink watch is actually one of two watches that we are trading to get a brand new coat for Cody, but we have sold a couple of other ones. I have been busy, but it is fun to create new things.
We are all doing good. Everyone is healthy, and looking forward to the holiday break. All in all life is great.

3 comments:

  1. Wow Traci! You have been busy! Everything looks great and I'm sure the kids will love it all. You're so creative! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so so cute. I cant believe you have been able to make so many without the girls seeing them! That baby doll is cute too, but it kinda looks dead in the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was Lauren's sleeping baby, or Kenley's doll. You have seen Kenley's baby, what choice did I have?

    ReplyDelete