Thursday, December 10, 2009

Homemade Christmas continued.

Here is the newest outfit, complete with a flower headband and a matching bracelet. I am having so much fun making these doll clothes. I can't wait to see my girls reactions.
I made this newborn hat for a cousin. There was no way it would fit Brynn's head, so Lauren's doll had to model again. The flower is a barrette, so it can be removed and used even after the hat is to small. I also made a poinsettia flower barrette, but it was hard to get a good picture. I wish the detail of the hat were more clear. It is a pattern that I just came up with, but I was pleased with the outcome. Now I need to make 1 more before February!
Brynn is modeling a scarf that I made for a gift.


This is the second watch that I made for the coat trade. I liked how it turned out, but the picture did not do it justice. When Cody took it to work today to give it to his co-worker, another co-worker saw it and ordered a yellow one. It feels so good to create something that you feel turned out well, but to have others appreciate it is so humbeling,yet satisfying.
As I proof read this post, I am realizing that I really need to learn how to take better pictures. I am sure that there are so many functions on my camera that would improve the quality of photos.
I better get to bed, I have a lot more gifts to make tomorrow.





1 comment:

  1. Traci, you are amazing! I love the doll clothes. Did you make up the pattern? I absolutely love the watches too. Good job!

    ReplyDelete